dgirl

Saturday, March 25, 2006

listless

ok, a little ramble with no lists in it this time... walked to work this morning bright and early and made up my mind to hand in my resignaton form today. as soon as i told myself i would indeed do it i felt unbelievably giddy with excitement. but when i got to work and told all my workmaties that i was up and leaving i was somehow persuaded to sleep on it. so that's what i'm doing tonight, a little prayer will be said to the goddess of reason before bed. despite that the day went pretty smoothly. i had all the regular old men in my voice class this evening, going on about loveless japanese marriages. they told me that the closest word they have for 'love' in japanese means something more like 'consideration'. hang, that's depressing. explains why they're all so frail. one more day of work to drag myself through tomorrow, then a staff party at a great lil' italian restaurant (yay!), and then glorious monday's off!! i'm going to paint, i've started painting another picture in my head so i better buy a canvas. i forgot to mention that while i was recovering on the sand at the beach yesterday i found a very cool little dried-out starfish. it's now sitting on my shelf. wonder if i can get it through customs?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home