dgirl

Monday, July 17, 2006

the big send-off


feeling a bit like a squashed frog today, but i guess that means last night was a blast!! the beach party was a hit, about 40 people must've showed up and it was so good to see some of them especially. the weather was perfect, despite the thunderstorm warning at about 7pm. nolan's little bbq grill was fired up all night but i forgot to eat... and had far too many rum and cokes... i never learn! :P i brought a big bag of fireworks but i think only about half of them were set off (don't know what happened to the rest) i lost interest when one firework shot out in all directions across the sand, almost taking me out. unfortunately i've lost my camera, my cellphone AND my cool top (yes, of course swimming in underwear was a feature of the night!!). ah well, just things i suppose, they can be replaced. a bummer about the cellphone though because i had lots of email addresses stored on that... :( and no photos sorry due to the missing camera. tomorrow's my last day in japan... crikey. will probably spend it doing boring things like packing, cleaning my room, and clearing out my bank account.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home