dgirl

Monday, March 27, 2006

dang.

finally woke up today at about 3pm, hungover like a dog that can't stop vomiting. i had a sneaky suspicion that i'd
lost my camera in the whirlwind that was last night, but upon checking the bag (once i found it!) i discovered it was still in my possession. but CRAP! my wallet was gone. i have never lost my wallet before and always dreaded the day. so i had no choice but to function (usually when hungover i play dead for the day). i dragged myself into fuj with the unavoidable spew on the roadside along the way and met a friend at the station. we went to the koban (police box) and she did all the talking (they don't speak english there). they don't have my wallet, but now they have my number in case it turns up. not likely. WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! i still haven't cancelled my credit card as i can't get through on the asb bank phone number :(

last night was a good time though. a blur of izakayas, bars and karaoke! some crazy nut ordered a plate of deepfried little crabs! whole crabs, shell and all! i was dared to eat one, and seen as they were already dead i couldn't see the harm in it. i'm not one to pass on a dare. it was like eating a wad of dried leaves, don't reckon i'll be eating little deepfried whole crabs again. it was a great turnout - the best yet, about 25 of us fujisawa nova-ites and cling-ons.

and, the verdict on the big decision... my friend tamao and i are booking a trip to china for early july, so i'll stay 'til then. you yobbos won't miss me anyways :)

photos of last night's antics here http://wedged.showcard.co.nz/gallery/album03

d xx

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr Mackie said...

Poor little crabs, they probably "pinched" your wallet ;-)

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home