dgirl

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

sorted

rolled out of bed this morning at about 9.40am (nice and early!) so that i could sort out the wallet dilemma. boy did my japanese get an exercising! no english at the bank but i managed to tell them that i lost my bank card and needed a new one. as i understand it a new one will be sent to me in a week... but i could be wrong...! went to the city office too, for a new gaijin card (my id, and the thing that saves me from spending a night in a prison cell if i'm randomly stopped on the street by police).

work trundled along ok today. there was only one student i wanted to slip a sleeping pill to. it was raining when i finished at 9. i had an umbrella somewhere in the bottom of my bag but i couldn't be bothered grappling around for it, so i just popped my hood over my head and walked home for half an hour in the downpour. it was kinda fun, but would've been even more so if i hadn't forgotton my ipod this morning...

sorry, am babbling now. i like having a bloggy-diary-thingy to write :) only thing is, i haven't been writing in my old-fashioned book diary. really should tell it some secrets.

g'nite xx

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr Mackie said...

And what sort of secrets will your diary hear?

12:31 PM  
Blogger d said...

hmmm, wouldn't you like to know... where i hid the bodies, that sort of thing... :)

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home