dgirl

Thursday, April 20, 2006

farewell old friend

hurrah! i'm all done at immigration. i'm legal until the 6th april 2007. alas, my little green frog umbrella died today. i've had that thing since the first few days of life in japan. it's been through a lot with me since then. a typhoon suddenly whipped up out of nowhere this morning and clobbered me as i was walking across the crossing. unfortunately, my little frog umbrella didn't fare so well. i was gonna bring him home to nz and show him the sights... :(

the humidity is timidly snuggling up against us already... reckon this summer will be a scorcher... don't think i wanna stick around to find out.

oh oh! i bought that book today, the wierd one, 'kafka on the shore' by haruki murakami. i haven't finished my other book yet but i couldn't resist delving into it in my lunch break. the first two chapters sure are good 'uns! :D

well, noran's home! hot choc and 'flight of the pheonix' (not actually sure what that is!) await...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home