dgirl

Sunday, May 21, 2006

schneiders and noggins

howdy doody!!

have just come home from another farewll party. geez, i',ve seen lots of characters come and og. i've outlasted many! it was good times at mattaris with stumbling and hoppnig and laughing. i'm staryting to realise that soon it;ll be my farewel. i'm beginning to panic a tad. staring to feel like there's not enough time left! i'll miss some of these guys like a dog misses smelling another dog's butt. and am eating hiroshima styles okonomiyaki right now, with the soba, and lashings of katsuobshi. mmmmmmmmm. I WILL MISS THIS. but just makes me even more certain that my okonomiyummy cafe is gonna rip the knickers off new jirando!!!! iha ve to keep telling myself that i'm ready to go. after all i came here for 3 main reasons: to pay off my student loan; to test arelationship,; and to live life as never before. i have achieved evrything i came here for and more :). i'm chomping at the bit to start the next chapter!! wheee!! neighhh! crikey i'm tiered. the tadpoles aren;'t growing - i beginnig to think they won't morphosise into froggies before i leave.. noooooo!!!! lost is incredible right now, for once it's lost me and i can no longer predict its secrets. that's good story writing for ya. goodnight my sweet little mongooses xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home