dgirl

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

martian poo

after a terrifying thunderstorm this morning i put on my jacket, plugged myself into my ipod and practically danced into town. for today was the day i was going to KILL MY STUDENT LOAN!!!!!!!! i felt rich and free and therefore very smiley. then i got to the bank. the remittances option on the atm is only in japanese. my kanji skills aren't so hot, so i went to the bank people and asked for help, they sent me back to the atm and then very quickly disappeared. so i tried again. i thought i'd try my luck pushing random buttons, but then thought "hold up dick, this is a dumb idea". so i went back to the bank people and asked someone else for help. again i was refused. by then i was feeling a little more than frustrated. nothing like the inability to do a normal errand to make you feel like an alien. i let japan defeat me and went to starbucks instead, at least i know i can order a coffee in this crazy place! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home