dgirl

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

look out!!!...


... dana has her licence!!!!!! scary, but true :)

it's been a long time coming (and is still only my restricted) but it feels damn good. am even thinking of buying a car when i get back from south america... depending, of course, on how long i'll be back... ;)

just wanna say a MUCHO GRANDE GRACIAS to debs for all her incredible patience, and to pa, for actually letting me drive his precious wagon in the test :)

WOOOHOOOO!!! i'm all grown up!! ;D

3 Comments:

Blogger Anirtak said...

Congratulations hun!! It was a long time coming but you made it.
I have been avoiding driving for much too long - I haven't driven a car for about 8 years now. But am determined to get my license next year!!

Go you!!! :o)

7:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

good work sista!!

2:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm so proud of you pet pie!!! I miss you too! :)

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home